Saturday, October 24, 2009

1 Week Left!!


Sweet prayer warriors!! 1 week left of the October challenge!!


24 days of prayer so far. 7 days left.


Has God been growing your heart for the orphans through this?? Convicting you?? Encouraging you?? I hope and pray so!!


If you need some inspiration for the last 7 days, my bloggy friend Sharon shared this link with me: http://www.pearpod.com/oc/downloads/40DaysofPrayer.pdf I wish I had known about this at the beginning of the month!! But I'm definitely going to utilize it for the last 7 daysof this prayer challenge and then keep it up until I finish the 40 Days of Prayer that it gives.


I already know what we're going to do next month and I'm EXCITED!!! Get ready for a hands-on opportunity to serve children in another country without leaving your town!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly! Yeah I wish I had seen it earlier too, at the beginning of October, but it's a good excuse to keep praying right? I am going to follow it to for the next 40 days. I am getting excited for November's Challenge!!! Thank you for stepping up and doing this!

    ReplyDelete